Friday 26 August 2016

Now It is also available in English!

Hi! It's my first post in English, yeeaayy haha...

Well, after thinking for quiet long time, I decided to write my blog in English also. There is no special reasons. I just think that it would be nice to be able to share my experiences to more people. It'll also be a kind of good practice in writing in English (as nowadays I'm quiet confused in getting words either in Indonesian, English or Korean-duh). I also give a lot of credits to the tutorial video below which helps me in turning my blog into bilingual blog. Thank you so much ^^.


However, I do need to notice you first that what I write in English might be quiet formal (I mean for word choices and something like that). I'm not a native English speaker and although I have learnt English since elementary school, I still don't have many slanks or at least fun English words (I think it's normal though). When I write in Indonesian, I can write in more flexible ways, but that's not the case in English. So, I hope all of you who read my blog understand, and I do hope you can find something useful from my experiences.

Please Enjoy ^^

Ridwan

No comments:

Post a Comment